Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Favorite Bitty Baby Winter Outfits?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Southpaw22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey all! My bitty baby is out of control!!!! She has WAY too many winter outfits, and I would like to keep one Christmas dress and one winter outfit and get rid of the rest. Quick poll! What are your favorite bitty winter outfits?
    [*] Winter Wonderland[*] Rosy Red[*] Poinsetta[*] Bear Bunting[*] Chocolate Cherry[*] Silver Bells

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Winter Wonderland, or Rosy Red. My Bitties are out of control, too, I only have two Bitties, but about 40 outfits! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 18, 2006 02:46 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would choose Winter Wonderland, because it is so soft looking and something I actually might put a real baby in. I would also keep the Bear Bunting especially if it is soft and easy to put on. Hmmm . . . on second thought you don't want that dumb old Bear Bunting . . in fact you should sell it to ME! lol [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Southpaw22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HA HA! I actually do not own the Bear Bunting, but I missed it before it retired, and I think it is SO cute! It looks like something I'd put on my baby Alison! I'm considering getting it, but other stuff must go!! How do we get so out of control!! [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the Winter Wonderland is by far the sweetest outfit on my DD's Bitty! - Meg B.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How about the new Ribbon Trim Knit set?

  7. #7
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    I <font color="red">Loooovvvveeeee</font> [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Winter Wonderland! It is so soft and beautiful! Of course I got my two when they were on sale at Ag for $9.99; so that counts.

    My bitty's also have Silver Bells , but Winter Wonderland is my choice. The BB's have the cutest outfits!!!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    mypinkmermaid
    Guest mypinkmermaid's Avatar

    Post

    My vote is for Poinsetta. I love green! (Although I think this is more of a Holiday outfit than a winter one, so you could keep it and one more!)

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 18, 2006 03:41 PM: Message edited by: mypinkmermaid ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Southpaw22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! Winter Wonderland is way in the lead!! I don't have this one, either. I didn't know the fabric was soft! Does anyone actually have the bear bunting? How does it compare to this one?

    I'm so glad to hear someone comment on the Poinsetta set! Again, don't have it!

    Oh, choices, choices! I'm lucky if I can choose what to eat for lunch, much less choose from all these cute outfits! You all are helping so much!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •